ALUMINIUM GLASS DIVIDER SYSTEM
- The system is consist of 4 aluminium profiles, 2 profiles with 5,5 meters length (GF-20-01, GF-10-02) and 2 profile with 6 meters length (GF-20-02, GF-20-03), reulting in reduced stock required and limiting material waste.
- The aluminium profiles are available in many finishing options: natural anodized, satiné (inox look) anodized, black anodized, or powder coating in selected shades from the RAL palette.
- It is combined with GH-10 hinges, GL-100 and a magnetic strike plate GL-101 / GL-102 or a door clip holder GL-50 and a strike plate GL-51.
- The frame is easily and quickly installed, it harmoniously encases the base and creates an aesthetically flawless result.
- Suitable for installation of glass panels ranging from 8mm to 10mm in thickness.
- The lock strike plate is placed in a special formed channel, either at the right or at the left side of the frame, without requiring processing of the frame (cutting), which causes wear and aesthetic imperfections.
- By placing the bases of the hinges in the specially formed channel of the frame, the channel acts as a guide for easy, quick, and correct door placement.
- Connection and alignment corners are provided, for a more rigid and solid application on corners.
- The system contains a rubber sealant which absorbs vibrations when the door is shut, decreases noise, and reduces odours and heat loss. Rubber sealants for fixed glass panels are also provided.
- Instant delivery with complete installation handbook and technical support if needed.